Tuesday, May 24 – El Cerrito City Hall
5:30-7:00 pm | City Council Chambers
10890 San Pablo Avenue | El Cerrito
Click here for the workshop presentation. Below is a selection of public comments (edited for readability) heard at the workshop:
- Frequency and reliability of bus service between BART stations (and everywhere, really) would be the best transit encouragement
- Bottom line for me: more people on bus and BART means more revenue, which means better schedules and routes
- Del Norte BART station: People park in Richmond Annex and walk to the station
- Need more parking lots at the BART stations; they’re full by 8:00 am
- Need clean recycling bins at the BART stations
- Del Norte BART station: Is there a way to make the cement benches less cold, without the expense of full replacement?
- NextBus signs are inaccurate more often than not; I’d rather have no information than bad information
- Tehama is a bike route (near Del Norte BART station)
- Terrible idea to route cyclists and pedestrians on the west side of Del Norte BART station; there is too much vehicle traffic
The winner of the drawing from this workshop for the $155 Clipper card was David McCoard.